Experience: 18 years
Positions: Senior expert of the Multiple Sclerosis Center of the Neurology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Use of stem cells in the treatment of neurological diseases
2002 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece).
- 2003–2007 — Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel). The doctor is certified in neurology to practice in Israel and EU countries.
- 2007 — Senior expert of the Multiple Sclerosis Department , Neuroimmunology, and Cellular Therapy at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Leads a special research program for the use of stem cells in the treatment of neurological diseases at the Hadassah Hospita.
- The European Neurology Association
- The Israeli Neurology Association
English, Hebrew, Greek.
Total experience of 18 years
Sign up for a consultation