Positions: Head of the Shoulder Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- shoulder and elbow surgery;
- shoulder fractures;
- tears in the shoulder muscles and tendons;
- shoulder joint replacement;
- upper extremities arthroscopy.
1989 — Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 1994–2001 — Specialization in orthopedics at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2002-2004. — Specialization in shoulder surgery and research at the Cleveland Clinic, USA.
- Since 2012 — Head of the Shoulder Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» ranking published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The Israeli Shoulder and Elbow Society (2012-2015 — Chairman)
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The American Shoulder and Elbow Society (ASES)
head of the department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation