Positions: Head of the Urology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- urological surgery using daVinci robotic assistance;
- endoscopic surgery;
- prostate cancer;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- 1986 — Graduated from the Medical School of Ben Gurion University (Beersheba, Israel).
- 2005 – PhD in Molecular Biology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1987-1988 – Internship at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel) and the Poriya Medical Center (Tiberias, Israel).
- 1991–1999 — Specialization in urology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2000 — Senior expert of the Urology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2006-2007- Specialization in minimally invasive oncourology surgery at the University of Chicago Medical Center (Chicago, IL, USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Professors Gofrit and Pode are the only experts in the country in Thulium laser transurethral vaporesection of the prostate (ThuVARP).
- The Israeli Association of Urology
- The Israeli Oncourology Association
- The International Association of Urology
- The International Oncourology Association
head of the Urology Department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation