Positions: Head of the Pediatric Nephrology Unit, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 12 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of all types of kidney diseases;
- preparation for dialysis;
- diagnosis and treatment of acute renal failure;
- 2008 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2015 – received a doctorate in biomedicine from the Hebrew University.
- 2008-14 – specialization in pediatrics at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2014-17 – specialization and research work in pediatric nephrology at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital (Ohio, USA).
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Nephrology
- The International Association of Pediatric Nephrology
head of the department
Total experience of 12 years
Sign up for a consultation