Positions: Leading Specialist of the Plastic Surgery Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 16 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- breast reconstruction after tumor removal surgery
- breast plastic surgery
- reconstruction of the kidney pelvis;
- neurogenic bladder;
- minimal invasive and robotic-assisted surgery.
- 2005 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Semmelweis University (Budapest, Hungary).
- 2012 – special course in reconstructive plastic surgery at the University of Glasgow (Scotland).
- 2005-6 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2007 – specialization in general surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2008-13 – Specialization in plastic surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2014-15 – specialization in pediatric plastic surgery at the Children’s Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada).
- The Israeli Association of Plastic Surgery
- The International Association for Plastic Surgery
Total experience of 16 years
Sign up for a consultation