Positions: Head of the Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Unit of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 23 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- inflammation of the optic nerve;
- visual field defects;
- posterior cortical atrophy;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Alzheimer’s disease;
- concentration and attention disorders;
- functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2007 — PhD in Neurobiology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2007–2009 — Specialization in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) at the Psychology Department, Stanford University (USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Neurology Association
- The American Neurology Association (ANA)
- The American Brain Foundation
- The International Association of Neurology
head of the Department
Total experience of 23 years
Sign up for a consultation