Positions: Head of the Neuroradiology and MRI Department, Metabolism and Diabetes Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 36 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- CT and MRI brain;
- medical imaging in invasive brain treatment;
- functional MRI;
- molecular imaging;
- hyperpolarization in MRI;
- computerized system RAPID.
1976 – graduated from the Medical faculty of Harvard University (Boston, USA).
- 11977-80 – specialization in diagnostic radiology at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center of Harvard University (USA).
- 1984-5 – specialization in neuroradiology at the University of Pennsylvania Clinic (Philadelphia, USA).
- Since 1991 – Head of the Neuroradiology and MRI Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Medical Imaging
- The International Association of Medical Imaging
head of the department
Total experience of 36 years
Sign up for a consultation