Positions: Senior expert of the Hematology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: more than 23 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- malignant blood diseases;
- multiple myeloma;
1997 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2003 — Completed residency training in internal medicine and hematology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2007–2009 — specialization in the diagnosis and treatment of multiple myeloma at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at Harvard University (Boston, USA).
- 2010 — specialization at the National Center for the Treatment of Amyloidosis (Italy).
- Leads the Israeli Myeloma Treatment Society
- Conducts clinical trials for the myeloma treatment by the most advanced drugs
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Grant for research in oncology from the Claire and Emanuel Rosenblatt Foundation.
- Model Doctor Award by the Israeli Medical Association.
- The Israeli Society of Hematology
- The International Society of Hematology
- The Israeli Myeloma Treatment Society
Video with Dr. Moshe Gatt
Total experience of 29 years
Sign up for a consultation