Positions: Deputy Head of the Urology Department, Head of the Endourology and Lithotripsy Departments at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- kidney stone disease;
- application of an innovative laser lithotripter.
1997 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1999-2005 – Specialization in urology at the Sheba Medical Center.
- Specialization in endourology and bladder stone crushing at the University of Western Ontario (Canada).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
Chairman of the Israeli Association of Endourology, Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology.
The Israeli Representative of the International Society of Endourology.
- The Israeli Association of Urology
- The Israeli Association of Endourology, Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology
- The International Society of Endourology
head of the department
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation