Positions: Head of the Ear Surgery and Cochlear Transplantation Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 22 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of ear diseases in children and adults
- removal of cholesteatoma
1991 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Internship at the Bikur Holim Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2001 – completed the specialization in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery at the Bikur Holim Medical Center.
- Board member of the Israeli Society of Deaf Children`s Treatment.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2020 – included in the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- The International Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- The International Association of Pediatric Otolaryngology
head of the Center
Total experience of 22 years
Sign up for a consultation