Positions: Head of the Transplantation Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 36 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- liver transplant.
1983 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1989 – specialization in general surgery at the Kaplan Medical Center (Rehovot, Israel).
- 1990-92 – specialization in surgery in the intensive care unit of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, then became one of the founders of the first liver transplant center of the state of Oklahoma at the Oklahoma Institute of Transplantation (Oklahoma City, USA).
- 1995 – Head of the Liver Surgery Department at Tel Aviv Medical Center, founded the Transplant Service.
- 2002 – Deputy Head of the Liver Transplantation Department at the University of Texas (Houston, USA).
- Since 2009 – Head of the Transplantology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- He was the first at the Hadassah Hospital to conduct laparoscopic resection of the pancreas and liver.
- The Israeli Association of Surgery
- The Israeli Transplant Association
- The International Association of Surgery
- The International Association of Transplantology
head of the departmentt
Total experience of 36 years
Sign up for a consultation