Positions: Head of the Mycology Clinic, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 19 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- AIDS treatment.
2001 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Techicon Institute (Haifa, Israel).
- 2001-2002 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2002-6 – Specialization in Internal Medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2006 – specialization in clinical microbiology and infectious diseases at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Infectology
- The International Association of Infectology
head of the Clinic
Total experience of 19 years
Sign up for a consultation