Positions: Head of the ALS Treatment Clinic at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 16 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- myopathies of various etiologies;
- 1996 — Obtained a degree in neurobiology at the Royal College (London, UK).
- 1999 — Graduated from the Medical School of the Royal College (London, UK).
- Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization in neurology at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopedic Hospital (Oswestry, Shropshire, UK).
- 2008 — Founded and headed a multidisciplinary ALS clinic at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Special award of the Israeli Ministry of Health for achievements in ALS treatment.
- 2015 — Awarded the Prusiner-Abramsky Research Award for achievements in genetic analysis of ALS.
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Neurology Association
- The International Association of Neurology
head of the ALS Treatment Clinic
Total experience of 16 years
Sign up for a consultation