Positions: Head of the Radiotherapy Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 33 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- application of innovative linear accelerators Ethos and Novalis TureBeam STx 2016;
- Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) based on radioactive Lutetium-177 isotopes for the treatment of NET and metastatic prostate cancer;
- brain tumor radiotherapy in children and adults.
- 1985 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Louis Pasteur University (Strasbourg, France).
- 1990 — Special course on malignant tumor pathogenesis and growth factors in the Royal London Hospital (UK).
- 1986–1991 — Specialization in oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1995–1997 — clinical practice and research at the Radiotherapy Department at the University of Michigan Medical Center (Ann Arbor, USA).
- 1997–1999 — Senior expert of the Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1999 — Head of the Radiotherapy Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2007 — Chairman of the Israeli Radiotherapy Forum.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Oncology
- The American Association of Oncology
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 33 years
Sign up for a consultation