Positions: Head of the Oncogenetic Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- breast cancer;
- chemotherapy treatment of breast cancer;
- genetic testing of breast cancer.
1990 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1990–1991 — Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1992–1997 — Specialization in oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1997 — Senior oncologist at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2000 — Head of the Oncogenetic Division at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 1997 — The Landau Award for achievements in cancer research.
- 2001 — The Judith Segal Award for achievements in cancer research.
- The Israeli Society of Clinical Oncology
- The International Society of Clinical Oncology
head of the department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation