Positions: Director, Ultrasound Institute, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- diagnosis of cancer using ultrasound and CT;
- conducting invasive procedures, such as ablation, under the supervision of ultrasound and CT;
1997 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1997-8 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1999-2003 – specialization in radiology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2005 – specialization in medical imaging of the abdominal cavity at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center of Harvard University (USA).
- Since 2011 – Head of the Diagnostic and Invasive Ultrasound Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- 2018 – the first in Israel to use ultrasound with the new SonoView contrast agent for the diagnosis of liver and kidney cancer.
- Upon returning from her internship in the United States, she founded a malignant tumor ablation center at the Hadassah clinic.
- Chairwoman of the Israeli Medical Ultrasound Association
- The Israeli Association of Medical Imaging
- The Israeli Association of Medical Ultrasound
- The International Association of Medical Imaging
head of the department
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation