Positions: Head of the Blood Coagulation Disorders Treatment Service at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Blood clotting problems
1998 – graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- Specialization in Internal Medicine and Hematology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2007-10 – research work and professional development at the University of Michigan (USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018-19 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Hematology
- The International Association of Hematology
head of the service
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation