Positions: Director of Clinical Research at the Sharett Institute of Oncology of the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 12 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- modern immunotherapeutic means of the melanoma and gastrointestinal tumors treatment;
- 2009 — Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel)
- 2010 — Obtained a PhD in neurosciences at Ben Gurion University
- 2008–2009 — Internship at the Barzilai Medical Center (Ashkelon, Israel).
- 2010–2015 — Specialization in oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2014 — Scientific Advisor in Pepticom LTD, the Israeli pharmaceutical company developing modern anticancer peptides.
- Since 2015 — Senior expert of the Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2020 — Director of Clinical Research at the Sharett Oncological Institute of the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Society of Clinical Oncology
- The International Society of Clinical Oncology
Total experience of 12 years
Sign up for a consultation