Positions: Head of the Electrophysiological Diagnostics (EMG) and Electromyography Institute, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 40 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- treatment of peripheral nerves.
- 1979 — graduated from the 1st Leningrad Medical Institute (USSR).
- 2001 — special course in electrodiagnostics and clinical neurophysiology at the Institute of Rehabilitation (Chicago, USA).
- 1991-9 — specialization in physiotherapy and rehabilitation at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 — entered the rating «The Best Doctors of Israel», published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
- The International Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
head of the Institute
Total experience of 40 years
Sign up for a consultation