Positions: Head of the Eye Oncology Center and the Eye Pathology Laboratory, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 43 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Onco-ophthalmology: removal of eye tumors in children and adults
1975 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1976-85 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in ocular pathology at the US Armed Forces Pathology Institute (AFIP, Washington).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2017 – American Academy of Ophthalmology Award for Contribution to the Fight against Blindness.
- 2018-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Vice President of the Association of the Vision and Ophthalmology Study (ARVO).
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The Association of the Study of Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- The International Association of Ophthalmic Pathology (2000-2004 – President)
- The International Association of Onco-ophthalmology (2007-2011 – President)
- The International Ophthalmological Academy (Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis, AOI, member of the Academy since 2014)
head of the center
Total experience of 43 years
Sign up for a consultation