Positions: Senior expert of the Oncology Department of the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 16 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- lung cancer
- kidney cancer
- bladder cancer
Other areas of specialization:
- Geriatric oncologyк
- Palliative cancer therapy
Holds a license for prescribing medical cannabis issued by the Israeli Ministry of Health
- 2003 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2009 — Obtained a second academic degree in social hygiene and healthcare organization from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 2014 — Completed a course on biomedical innovations at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 2019 — Completed a special course on the use of biotechnologies in personalized medicine and digital means and narcotic medicines at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 2004–2009 — Specialization in oncology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2009–2012 — Specialization in geriatric rehabilitation at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
2019 — the prestigious grant of the National Cancer Association for research in nasal chemotherapy of cerebrovascular diseases.
INVENTIONS AND PATENTS
- The doctor is widely known as the inventor of the CureSign© device used to monitor the patient’s response to cancer therapy.
- The author of several patents in narcotic substance use for the rehabilitation of patients with various forms of cancer.
- The Israeli Association of Oncology
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
Total experience of 16 years
Sign up for a consultation