Positions: Director of Medical Imaging Division, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 32 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of computer tomography;
- medical imaging of the abdomen and pelvis;
- virtual colonoscopy;
- 3D reconstruction;
- dual energy CT.
1989 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1989-90 – Internship at the Beilinson Medical Center (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 1995-2000 – specialization in diagnostic radiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2001-3 – specialization in the application of the most modern methods of visualization of transverse sections in the abdominal cavity and pelvis at the Beit Israel Deaconess Medical Center at Harvard University (Boston, USA).
- Since 2003 – Leading Radiologist at the Hadassah University Hospital, Head of the Institute of Computer Tomography and the Laboratory of 3D Imaging.
- Since 2004 – coordinator of radiology research at the Hadassah University Hospital, founded the laboratory of computer tomography and applied radiology research.
- Since 2011 – Head of the Radiology and Medical Imaging Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018 – Honorary Member of the North American Society of Radiology (RSNA).
- 2019-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Chairman of the Israeli Association of Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging.
- Academic Secretary of the Israeli Radiology Association.
- The Israeli Association of Radiologists
- The Israeli Association of Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- The North American Society of Radiology (RSNA)
- The International Association of Radiologists
head of the departmen
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation