Positions: Deputy Head of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 13 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- corneal diseases.
2008 — graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 2008-9 — internship at the Soroka hospital (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 2010-15 — specialization in ophthalmology at Soroka Hospital.
- 2016-17 — specialization in lamellar corneal transplantation and treatment of corneal diseases at the Netherlands Institute for Innovative Eye Surgery (NIIOS, Rotterdam, Holland).
- 2017-18 — specialization in innovative cataract surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2019 — Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
- Chairman of the Netherlandish Club of Corneal Transplant Specialists.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
deputy head of the Department
Total experience of 13 years
Sign up for a consultation