Positions: Leading specialist of Interventional Radiology Unit, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 9 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
2011 – Graduated from the North-Western Mechnikov State Medical University (Odessa, Ukraine).
- 2012-13 – Internship at the Kaplan Medical Center (Rehovot, Israel).
- 2013-17 – specialization in radiology at the Beilinson Hospital (Petah Tikva, Israel).
- 2018-19 – Specialization in vascular and interventional radiology at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2019 – Leading Specialist of the Interventional Radiology Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- The Israeli Association of Interventional Radiology
- The European Association of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR)
- The European Association of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (CIRSE)
Russian, English, Hebrew.
Total experience of 9 years
Sign up for a consultation