Positions: Head of the Rehabilitation Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 28 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- gait improvement.
- 1990 – graduated from the Chelyabinsk Medical Institute (Russia).
- 1999 – special course in patients` rehabilitation after amputation at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2000-2003 – specialization in physiotherapy and rehabilitation at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2004 – Head of the Specialized Clinic for Post-Polio Complications and the Prosthetics Clinic at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2007 – a consultant and member of the administration of the Israeli Foundation for Disabled Children.
- 2008 – specialization and research work in the gait and movement laboratory at the MossRehab Rehabilitation Hospital (Philadelphia, PA, USA).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine
- The Israeli Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
- The International Association of Rehabilitation Therapists
Russian, English, Hebrew.
director of the department
Total experience of 28 years
Sign up for a consultation