Positions: Head of the Eye Diseases Treatment in Children Center, Hadassah University Hospital..
Experience: 27 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
1989 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1989-94 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1996-8 – specialization in eye diseases treatment, especially strabismus, in children at the Children’s Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 27 years
Sign up for a consultation