Positions: Senior expert of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 10 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- brain tumors in children;
- glioblastoma in children;
- target therapy;
2010 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 2011–2015 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Wolfson Medical Center (Holon, Israel).
- 2016 — pediatrician at the Tel Aviv clinic.
- 2017–2019 — Specialization in oncology at the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2019 — Specialization in neuro-oncology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York, USA).
- The Israeli Association of Oncology
- The Israeli Association of Neuro-Oncology
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
- The International Association of Neuro-Oncology
Total experience of 10 years
Sign up for a consultation