Positions: Head of the General Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 17 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- removal of the thyroid gland;
- removal of the thyroid gland without an incision in the neck by access through the mouth.
2001 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2002-3 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2003-6 – specialization in general surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2006-7 – specialization in general surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York, USA).
- 2007-10 – Chief Resident at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2010-12 —Specialization in endocrinology and minimally invasive surgery at the University of Wisconsin (USA).
- In 2019, Professor Maze was the first in Israel to use an innovative method of removing the thyroid gland without an incision in the neck.
- Chairman of the Israeli Association of Endocrine Surgery.
- The Israeli Association of Surgeons
- The American Association of Endocrine Surgery (AAES)
- The International Association of Endocrine Surgery (IAES)
- The Association of Theoretical Surgery (AAS)
- The American College of Surgeons (ACS)
head of the department
Total experience of 17 years
Sign up for a consultation