Positions: Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 21 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- surgery to correct strabismus in children and adults;
- treatment of retinal diseases in children;
- treatment of learning disabilities in the “lazy eye”.
1998 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1999-2005 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in Molecular Ophthalmology at Children’s Clinic in Pennsylvania.
- Specialization in molecular ophthalmology at the Scheie Eye Institute at the University of Pennsylvania (USA).
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
Total experience of 21 years
Sign up for a consultation