Positions: Head of the Pediatric Oncology and Hemato-Oncology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 20 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Pediatric oncology and hemato-oncology:
- all types of malignant tumors.
1999 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1999–2002 — Specialization in pediatrics at the Assaf Harofeh Hospital (Tzrifin, Israel).
- 2003–2006 — Specialization in pediatric hemato-oncology at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital of the Sheba Medical Center (Tel HaShomer, Israel).
- 2006 — Specialization in haploidentical bone marrow transplantation at the Tubingen University Hospital (Germany).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Oncology
- The Israeli Cancer Association (ICA)
- The International Association of Oncology (IAO)
- The International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
head of the department
Total experience of 20 years
Sign up for a consultation