Positions: Leading Specialist of the Pediatric Urology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 43 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- tumors of the genitourinary system in children;
- complex congenital pathologies of the genitourinary system in children, including;
1980 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1990 – completed his specialization in urology at the Hadassah hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Urology
- The American Association of Urology
- The American Association of Pediatric Urology
- The International Association of Urology
head of the department
Total experience of 43 years
Sign up for a consultation