Positions: Head of the Eye Diseases Treatment Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 32 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of eye diseases;
1984 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1984-9 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1998-9 – specialization in innovative treatment of the retina and lens diseases at the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada).
- Since 2002 – Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
head of the center
Total experience of 32 years
Sign up for a consultation