Positions: Head of the Surgery Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 25 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- stomach surgery;
- surgery of esophagus;
- open and laparoscopic surgery of stomach and esophagus.
1992 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1994-2000 – specialization in general surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1998-9 – specialization in general and laparoscopic surgery at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York, USA).
- 2002-4 – Specialization in surgery of the esophagus and stomach at the University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA).
- The Israeli Association of Surgeons
- The Israeli Association of Surgery of the Esophagus
- The Israeli Association of Laparoscopic Surgery
- The American Association of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgery (SAGES)
- The International Association of Surgery of the Esophagus
head of the department
Total experience of 25 years
Sign up for a consultation