Positions: Head of the Thoracic Imaging Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 29 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- medical imaging of the chest organs;
- early detection of lung cancer;
- interstitial lung disease;
- visualization of the heart;
- infectious lung diseases.
1988 – Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1995 – specialization in diagnostic radiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1997 – specialization in the thoracic imaging department, Cornell Medical Center (New York, USA).
- 2003 – Research work in the Thoracic Imaging Department, Cornell Medical Center.
- Since 2007 – Head of the Thoracic Imaging Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Founded and led the Adam veRefuah Medical Humanities Study Program at the Hebrew University School of Medicine.
- 1998 – founded the first lung cancer screening program in Israel at the Hadassah University Hospital, which became part of the International Early Lung Cancer Screening Program (I-ELCAP).
- Studied the effectiveness of low-dose computer tomography of the chest.
- The Israeli Association of Radiologists
- The International Association of Radiologists
head of the department
Total experience of 29 years
Sign up for a consultation