Positions: Director of the Multidisciplinary Gastro-Allergic Clinic, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 17 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of disorders of the digestive system in children;
- fecal transplant.
2004 – graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 2004-5 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2006-10 – specialization in pediatrics at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Specialization and research work in pediatric gastroenterology, GIS / biomarkers in pediatric eosinophilic esophagitis at Stollery Children’s Hospital, University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada).
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magaziney
- 2018 – he was the first in the world to use a medicine that made it possible to improve the functioning of the intestines and bladder in a six-month-old girl suffering from congenital megacystis-microcolon syndrome
- 2019 – applied a unique minimally invasive surgery to relieve a two-year-old child from a congenital blockage of the esophagus
- Consultant in pediatric gastroenterology at the public hospital and Clalit and Meuhedet clinics
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- The International Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
director of the gastro-allergic multidisciplinary clinic
Total experience of 17 years
Sign up for a consultation