Positions: Head of the Spinal Deformities Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 14 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
Spinal cord surgery:
- all kinds of spinal disorders;
- spinal disc herniation;
- complex fractures;
- the innovative robotic-assisted surgical systems;
- spinal tumors.
2006 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 2006–2012 — Internship in orthopedics at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2012-2014 — Specialization in spinal surgery and research activities at the Orthopedics Department at Cornell University Hospital for Special Surgery (Cornell, NY, USA).
- Since 2014 — Senior expert of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
He was the first in the world to perform robotic-assisted surgery for fixing a severe spinal fracture using two innovative robots: the Zeego Robot Navigator and the Renaissance Surgical Robot.
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The Israeli Association for Spine Surgery
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The North American Spine Society (NASS)
senior spinal surgeon
Total experience of 14 years
Sign up for a consultation