Positions: Head of the Arrhythmia Treatment and Pacemaker Implantation Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 30 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- heart arrhythmias;
- ablation for arrhythmias;
- implantation of pacemakers.
- 1984 — Graduated from Medical Institute (Saint Petersburg, Russia).
- 1994 — Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 1990–1994 — Specialization in internal medicine at the Soroka Medical Center (Beersheba, Israel).
- 1994–1998 — Specialization in cardiology at the Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1998–2000 — Specialization in the treatment of arrhythmias and installation of pacemakers at the Mayo Clinic (MAYO — Rochester, Minnesota, USA).
- 2000–2014 — Head of the Cardiac Arrhythmia Treatment Department at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel HaShomer, Israel).
- Since 2014 — Head of the Arrhythmia Treatment and Pacemaker Implantation Department at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2019–2020 — was included in the list «Best Doctors in Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Cardiologists
- The International Association of Cardiologists
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 30 years
Sign up for a consultation