Positions: Senior expert of the Cardiology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 23 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- 1988 — Studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel) under a student exchange program.
- 1989 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of New York University (USA).
- 1989–1990 — Internship at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York, USA).
- 1990–1992 — Specialization at the Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- 1992–1995 — Specialization in cardiovascular disease treatment at Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital (New York, USA).
- 1993–1994 — Clinical research in echocardiography at Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital.
- Since 1995 — Senior expert of the Cardiology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Cardiologists
- The International Association of Cardiologists
Total experience of 23 years
Sign up for a consultation