Positions: Head of the Epilepsy Treatment Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 24 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Epilepsy in adults
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2008-9 – Specialization in neurology at the Epilepsy Center of Beth Israel Deaconess Clinic in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Coordinates the work of the interdisciplinary center at the Hadassah University Hospital, which brings together neuropathologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, radiologists, nutritionists and other specialists involved in the epilepsy treatment.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018-20 – was included in the list “The Best Doctors of Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Neurology
- The Israeli Association of Epileptologists
- The International Association of Neurology
- The International Association of Epileptologists
head of the department
Total experience of 24 years
Sign up for a consultation