Positions: Head of the Retinal Diseases Treatment Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 19 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- eye injuries in children and adults.
1993 – received higher medical education in Argentina.
- 1995-2002 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2004-5 – Specialization in Pediatric Ophthalmology at the Royal Victorian Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Hospital (Melbourne, Australia).
- Since 2005 – Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
head of the center
Total experience of 19 years
Sign up for a consultation