Positions: Head of the Traumatology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 37 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of surgical procedures.
1980 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1986-7 – specialization in traumatology at the University of Maryland (USA).
- 1989 – Founded the Israeli Society of the Traumatology Advancement.
- 1992 – founded and headed the first traumatology department in Israel at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1997-8 – specialization in traumatology, gastric and esophageal surgery at the University of California (Los Angeles, USA).
- 1999-2013 – Head of the General Surgery and Traumatology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Medical Director of the Joint Rescue Service.
- Advisor to the Chief Surgeon of the Israeli Defense Forces on General Surgery, Trauma and Ethics.
- Member of the Center of Trauma Research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- The Israeli Association of Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- The Israeli Society of the Traumatology Advancement
- The American Association of Surgery
- The American Association of Traumatology
head of the department
Total experience of 37 years
Sign up for a consultation