Positions: Senior expert of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 48 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- All types of neurological diseases
- Parkinson disease
1972 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1973–1978 — Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1978 — Senior expert of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1980–1983 — Specialization in neuroleptic extrapyramidal disorders and motor dysfunctions at the Neurological Institute of Columbia University (New York, USA).
- Since 2005 — Head of the Movement Disorders Center at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1999 — Chairman of the Israeli Neurology Association.
- The Israeli Neurology Association
- The International Association of Neurology
head of the Motor disorders Unit
Total experience of 48 years
Sign up for a consultation