Positions: Head of the Corneal Diseases and External Eye Diseases Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 33 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of eye diseases.
1985 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 1992-8 – specialization in ophthalmology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1998-2001 – specialization in the treatment of corneal diseases at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami (USA).
- Since 2002 – Leading Specialist of the Ophthalmology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 2015 – Head of the Corneal Diseases and External Eye Diseases Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 – entered the ranking “The Best Doctors of Israel”, published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Ophthalmology
- The Israeli Association of Refractive Surgery (2016-20 – President)
- The Israeli Eye and Vision Research Association (ISVER, 2012-15 – President)
- The Israeli Corneal Treatment Association (2010-12 – President)
- The International Association of Ophthalmology
Total experience of 33 years
Sign up for a consultation