Positions: Head of the Women’s Health Center, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 34 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
All types of gynecological treatment, except oncology
- 1986 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 1995 – completed a special course on hysteroscopy at the Antoine Beckler Hospital (Clamart, France).
- 1986-7 – Internship at the Sheba Medical Center (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
- 1990-96 – specialization in obstetrics and gynecology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1997-8 – Specialization in Endoscopic Gynecological Surgery at Royal Free Hospital (Hampstead, London, UK).
- 2000 – created and headed a center for girls and adolescents at the Hadassah University Hospital, as well as a center of hysteroscopy study.
- The Israeli Association of Gynecologists
- The Israeli Association of Endoscopic Gynecology
- The International Association of Gynecological Surgeons
- The American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopy
- The European Association of Gynecologists
Total experience of 34 years
Sign up for a consultation