Positions: Director of the Invasive Angio-Radiology Unit, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 33 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- catheter-directed therapy in veins and arteries;
- X-ray endovascular embolization of neoplasms of the liver, kidneys and uterine arteries;
- aneurysm therapy with stents and grafts;
- prevention of amputation due to critical limb ischemia;
- treatment of deep vein thrombosis and blood vessel defects (catheters, grafts, hemodialysis, fistulas);
- treatment of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI); magnetic resonance angiography (MRA);
- computer angiography.
1985 — Graduated from the University of Dublin, Faculty of Medicine (Ireland).
- Specialization in Surgery Department at the Dublin City Hospital.
- He continued his studies in the UK.
- Specialization in interventional and trauma radiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 1989 — Leading Specialist of the Interventional Radiology Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 1998-9 — Specialization in Vascular Interventional Radiology at the University of California (UCSF, San Francisco, California, USA).
- 2003-7 — leading specialist in vascular interventional radiology at the University of California.
- Since 2007 — Head of the Interventional Radiology Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- 2019-20 — was included in the list «The Best Doctors of Israel» published annually by FORBES magazine.
- The Israeli Association of Medical Imaging
- The International Association of Medical Imaging
Total experience of 33 years
Sign up for a consultation