Positions: Head of the Plastic Surgery Department and the Pediatric Plastic Surgery Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 36 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- ear surgery (otoplasty);
- nose surgery (rhinoplasty);
- reconstruction of facial bones and auricles after injuries and accidents.
Pediatric plastic surgery:
- removal of giant nevi;
- treatment of deep and extensive scars;
- correction of “cleft lip” and “cleft palate”.
1991 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Technicon Institute (Haifa, Israel).
- 1984-1991 – Internship at the Rambam Medical Center (Haifa, Israel).
- 1996-2001 – specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2001-3 – specialization in pediatric plastic surgery at the Children’s Memorial Hospital at Northwestern University (Chicago, Illinois, USA).
- The Israeli Association of Plastic Surgery
- The International Association for Plastic Surgery
Russian, English, Hebrew.
head of the department
Total experience of 36 years
Sign up for a consultation