Positions: Leading Specialist of the Pediatric Pulmonology Unit, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 9 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- all types of lung diseases in children.
2010 – graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2010-11 – Internship at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- 2012-16 – Specialization in Pediatrics and Lung Diseases in Children at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2013-15 – specialization and research work in sleep disorders in children at the University of Chicago (USA).
- Since 2016 – Leading Specialist of the Pediatric Pulmonology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- The Israeli Association of Pediatric Pulmonology
- The International Association of Pediatric Pulmonology
Russian, English, Hebrew.
Total experience of 9 years
Sign up for a consultation