Positions: Head of the Neuro-Oncology Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 34 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- diagnostics and treatment of primary brain tumors and brain metastases;
- treatment of neurological complications in oncological patients.
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- Since 1993 – Leading Specialist of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital and Head of the Interdisciplinary Group of Neurometabolic and Neurogenetic Research in Adult Patients.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Received an award from the Hebrew University School of Medicine for his clinical research. His achievements in IV type of glycogenosis studies are known all over the world.
- The Israeli Association of Oncologists
- The Israeli Association of Neuro-Oncology
- The International Association of Oncology
- The International Association of Neuro-Oncology
head of the department
Total experience of 34 years
Sign up for a consultation