Positions: Leading specialist of the Medical Imaging Department, Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 25 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
1979 – graduated from the Gorky Medical Institute (USSR).
- 1990 – graduated from the specialization in vascular surgery at the Soroka Medical Center (Beer Sheva, Israel).
- 2002 – specialization in diagnostic radiology at the Ha-Emek medical center.
- Specialization in interventional radiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in ultrasound examination of blood vessels (duplex) in London (UK).
The author of the world-famous Klimov Method to prevent amputation of the lower extremities in case of clogged veins
- The Israeli Association of Medical Imaging
- The Israeli Association of Endovascular Surgery
- The International Association of Medical Imaging
- The International Association of Endovascular Surgery
Russian, English, Hebrew.
leading endovascular surgeon
Total experience of 25 years
Sign up for a consultation