Positions: Senior expert of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 18 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- Multiple sclerosis
1998 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel).
- 1998–2002 — Specialization in neurology at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2002–2006 — Specialization in neuroimmunology and modern methods of multiple sclerosis treatment at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston, USA).
- Since 2007 — Senior expert of the Neurology Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2001 — Award for Excellent Residency by the Israeli Neurological Association.
- 2018–2020 — was included in the list “Best Doctors in Israel” published annually by FORBES magazine.
- Since 2007 — Member of the Board and the Scientific Committee of the Israeli Society of Neuroimmunology.
- 2011–2014 — Member of the European Committee of Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS).
- The Israeli Neurological Association
- The Israeli Society of Neuroimmunology
- The American Neurological Association (ANA)
- The International Association of Neurology
- The International Society of Neuroimmunology (ISNI)
senior expert of the Neurology Department
Total experience of 29 years
Sign up for a consultation